[3830] Commonwealth VE3BR Restricted-24 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VE3BR Restricted-24 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 14:06:59 +0000
RSGB Commonwealth Contest

Call: VE3BR
Operator(s): VE3BR
Station: VE3BR

Class: Restricted-24 LP
QTH: FN03es
Operating Time (hrs): ~18

------------
   80:   39
   40:   54
   20:   80
   15:    4
   10:    1
------------
Total:  178  Total Score = 2,770

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Radio: Ten-Tec Orion
Antenna: DX-Eng 80/40 Thunderbolt 55ft Dual Band Vertical
Software: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.6076.0

Compared to when I lost my BERU virginity in 2015, the conditions were waaay
down! 10 m was dead and -at its wake- 15 m was giving a eulogy by trying its
best impression of a severely depressed 10. With SFI=70 and A=12 this was NOT
the time for a vertical. Alas, as my uncle Joseph used to say, "when you
don't have what you like, you like what you have" and soldier on. I offer
my deepest condolences to all those I couldn't hear or took through the torture
of multiple repeats (callsigns and serial numbers, sometimes possibly in vain).
My excuse is that I had to run, otherwise I would end up with just a fistful of
S&P contacts with the big guns. Thanks for the great contest; thanks for the
Qs; apologies for being deaf, unfortunately there is no sign language on the
radio...