[3830] TBDC K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:37:14 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

Total:  QSOs = 197  Total Score = 709

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got on primarily to continue evaluating performance of new antenna. The Tee with
70ft vertical and 70ft top hat over four elevated radials seems to be playing
quite well. Heard three Eurs running. EI5KF heard me, F5IN and OZ7YY didn't.
OZ7YY was loud. Eur seemed fairly poor compared to some evenings this past
month or so. Worked two of my NCCC minisprint compadres that I expected would
be doubtful. K8MR with his bottom loaded short wire was fairly easy copy. K7SS
was also fairly easy copy but it took a number of tries to get him to copy me.
Thanks for the 12 pointer Danny. VE7NY and a number of sevens south of the
Canadian border had really great signals. The sixes I worked, not so much. Was
W6JTI QRP?

Rig K3 100W. No separate receive antennas.