[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WH7W HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY WH7W HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:58:42 +0000
NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: WH7W
Operator(s): WH7W
Station: WH7W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:  14       .5
---------------------
Total:  14     Mults = 7  Total Score = 98

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I should have recognized the disruptive phone call right at 0000Z as a bad omen.
Fumbled too much getting Sprint exchanges correct in N1MM. If you are really
serious about these Sprint format contests, you need to have the macros
programmed and tested well in advance. The format is definitely interesting.
More phone calls, frustration with N1MM as I switched between modes to chase
TU7C during the contest, and limited activity led me to call it quits early.