[3830] WiQP W9EAU(@W0AIH) M/M Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb9s@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP W9EAU(@W0AIH) M/M Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 01:36:41 +0000
Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W9EAU
Operator(s): W0AIH K0TG KB9AZZ KB9S K5GKJ KC9NZZ
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M Fixed LP
QTH: EAU
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:      8        0
   80:    135      177
   40:    139      181
   20:     87      268
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:               2
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    369      628  Mults = 114  Total Score = 233,686.0

Club: Eau Claire ARC

Comments:

Score includes Bonus points.

Ops:
        160 CW: KB9S
         80 CW: W0AIH
         80 PH: K5GKJ,KB9S
         40 PH: KC9NZZ,KB9S
         40 CW: K0TG
         20 PH: KB9AZZ,KC9NZZ
         20 CW: KB9S
          2 PH: KB9S

  62 Counties
  49 States
   4 Canadian Provinces

Another W9EAU WIQP Multi-Multi effort. Thank you Paul W0AIH for letting us
use the Farm for WIQP. It is one of our favorite contests of the year.
This was the first time we used networked N1MM+ logger. It worked well.

Conditions made it hard to work Wisconsin stations on 40. Most of the time we
could only hear others working the mobiles until they moved to 80.

Danica KC9NZZ upgraded to General in January. This was her first experience
running stations of HF. She had a good run on 40 phone.

Pictures at:
www.qth.com/w0aih

Mark KB9S