[3830] Rus DX SN7D(SQ7D) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sq7d@poczta.onet.pl
Subject: [3830] Rus DX SN7D(SQ7D) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 16:52:31 +0000
Russian DX Contest

Call: SN7D
Operator(s): SQ7D
Station: SN7D

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Grzmiaca
Operating Time (hrs): 19:27
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0       86      20        25
   80:   0      199      36        39
   40:   0      352      47        54
   20:   0      495      49        61
   15:   0       38      20         6
   10:   0        0       0         0
Total:   0     1170     172       185  Total Score = 2,721,411

Club:

Comments:

The weather ... wind over 100km/h in peaks, tv news about destroyed roofs,
chimneys etc. Dangerous. Too dangerous to lift up trolley with stack and
forty-shorty. I decided to use second small tribander as main one. Parked stack
and 40ty-shorty were pointed to 60 deg so good direction for RDXC from me. So
one third antenna SN7D start was not so bad. Result lower about 10 % than last
year. Could be quite good if wind was slower. Some so2r operation, no 10m at
all, some on 15m but without stack it was hard to call anyone. Better on 20m.
On 40m antenna was too low to be heard well in K and JA but ok for Europe and
Asia. 80m lower than expected as like as 160m where activity was focused on
CW.
Anyway it was pleasure to participate. Thanks.