[3830] BARTG KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 01:15:02 +0000
BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 20:56

   80:    4       1          4
   40:   24       6         11
   20:   84      16         15
   15:   36       8          9
   10:    2       1          1
-----------------------------------
Total:  150      32         40  Continents = 5  Total Score = 54,000

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

It had been more than a year since I was last on RTTY and I needed a lot of help
by phone from K0YR to get everything set up.  I had no intention of putting in
much time, but ended up doing a lot more than intended.  Band conditions were
not great.  However, when the bands were open, there seemed to be few stations
on and I only averaged seven contacts an hour!  I do have to complement
W4TMO...whenever a band was open he (they?) were there, even if he couldn't
hear me.

Aloha, Kent