[3830] Rus DX LY4L M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX LY4L M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 20:03:37 +0000
Russian DX Contest

Call: LY4L
Operator(s): LY9A LY4L LY5Y
Station: LY4L

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: KO14XU
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   229    60       30        42
   80:   542   170       46        58
   40:   546   279       60        63
   20:   479   182       67        58
   15:    88    19       40         9
   10:     1     0        1         0
Total:  1885   710      244       230  Total Score = 7,903,950

Club: Kaunas Univ of Tech Radio Club

Comments:

We have considered just to have first equipment testing sesion for WRTC 2018.
But it has become normal contesting party as it is usually with Gedas on the
board :-) Everything went flaviously (tnx to Gin LY5Y) and there were no need
to stand up from the chair for fixing something.
The result reflects our chosen not official subentry M/2 LP UNASSISTED. And as
usually Unassisted LP gives much more fun than clicking: it's good to find
unspotted multiplier without any crowd and be heard from the first call.
No need to write anything about 10 and 15 meters... Sorrow...

Thank you for the contacts and CU in upcoming events!

Antennas:
160: Inv L with K2AV FCP
80: Dipole
40-10: AD2334 @19m (2 el 40, 3 el 20, 3 el 15 and 4 el 10)

Rigs:
FTDX5000 & FTDX3000, BPFs and triplexer, Wintest

On behalf of the team,
Mindis LY4L