[3830] WPX SSB KB0EO SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KB0EO@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KB0EO SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 00:06:31 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  477
   20:  272
   15:   55
   10:    2
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I always enjoy this contest, but it's hard to sit in the chair all weekend with
other activities on the schedule. I worked primarily 20 meters and 40 meters as
those bands were solid the whole weekend. As the solar cycle dips, contesting is
going to be squished into a couple of bands....just like this weekend - very
crowded.

I ran most of the time just to get more practice at running pileups. I averaged
1.4 QSOs per minute for the contest - I had a few stretches where I was running
3-5 QSOs per minute.

I worked a few MWA members - tough conditions working in close this year.

73 and good luck!

Dan - KB0EO
Northfield, MN