[3830] WPX SSB TM6M(F1AKK) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB TM6M(F1AKK) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 00:27:12 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: BREST_IN78RJ
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 2854
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Usually we're not operated too much wpx ssb!

This year i've opportunity to do SB effort !

40m was the band to be i think but it was so noisy!

Hard to know when to stop run !

Lots of prefix on this wend i think maybe "1200" should be workable
!

Only one mistake with big gun WW2.. sunday evening around last hour of contest
who came less 1khz of my qrg and qsx down i asked him to qsy but he ignored
me!
Except that it was a good wend!

Rig TS850 , 2el@28m (short boom)

Thanks all for qsos!

No more contest in coming months for me !