[3830] WPX SSB K1RCT SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K1RCT SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 01:16:21 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K1RCT
Operator(s): K1RCT
Station: K1RCT

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: FN31on
Operating Time (hrs): 10.4

------------
  160:    0
   80:    4
   40:    9
   20:  120
   15:   22
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks propagation sucked. 40M was a total bust
for me, usually my run band. My goal was to beat last WPX score (116k) which I
obviously did not meet. Wanted to spend 20 hours BIC but social and work
commitments prevailed. 15M was a disappointment too. Heard zip on 80M too,
usually my Caribbean night run band.

O well, scores seem to indicate a blah contest but I still had fun. Heard a few
home club members at least.