[3830] WPX SSB W9QL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W9QL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:31:09 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 11:45

------------
  160:
   80:  224
   40:  207
   20:   84
   15:   23
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Was able to get on part-time in between a major remodeling project and storms.
Spent most of the time later in the day on 40 and 80 as you can see from the
totals. Had fun on 80 especially, with some good runs with rates over 100. On
Sunday, while doing some S&P I heard N9LQ also working S&P just ahead
of me. It was funny that more than one person said "I just worked
you" when it was actually N9LQ. So, I started moving the other direction
to avoid more confusion! It was good to hear many familiar calls and more than
a few SMC'ers.

Dave
W9QL
FTdx5000MP with a G5RV@35 ft.