[3830] WPX SSB KN5TX(WA5FWC) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, garpannell@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KN5TX(WA5FWC) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 17:57:49 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KN5TX
Operator(s): WA5FWC
Station: WA5FWC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 24:11

------------
  160:    0
   80:  214
   40:  322
   20:  941
   15:  104
   10:   29
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

I want to thank all the guys that contributed to my score. I have just had major
surgery and it limited my time to operate. I have a ways to improve in my
stamia.There were storms in this area and this limited the low band scores as
the static was S9+. there was little propagation on 10 meters and 15 meters. 20
meters seemed to be the best band as it was opened early and closed late. 40
meters seemed to be open most of the evening and early morning.