[3830] WPX SSB KM5VI SOAB(TS) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, maflukey@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KM5VI SOAB(TS) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 04:22:48 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KM5VI
Operator(s): KM5VI
Station: KM5VI

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
  160:
   80:  159
   40:  603
   20: 1680
   15:   81
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I got off to a late start Friday waiting for a line of storms to finish moving
though the area but I still had a lot of fun.   The multipliers were down this
year - probably should have run across the band more but I was lazy and just
sat and ran frequency most of the weekend.  My rotor indicator stopped working
Saturday afternoon but at least the antenna would still turn even if I wasn't
sure of the direction.   Ditto on all the propagation comments...  propagation
to Asia was generally poor, 15m was open into the southern hemisphere only
except some sporadic openings into southern EU Sunday morning, not enough
activity to justify hanging out there.  20m & 40m were both in good shape.
80m was good Friday night despite the departing storm system but I had a lot of
trouble being heard on Saturday night.

73 to all.
Matt
KM5VI