[3830] EA RTTY K4GMH SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY K4GMH SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 16:34:30 +0000
EA RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:  100    33
   40:  144    63
   20:  121    68
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  366   165  Total Score = 88,440

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the URE for sponsoring the Contest.  Your work is appreciated.

Thanks also to all those kind enough to work me.  Forty and eighty meters were
good.  Didn't have any storms this weekend compared to the two previous contest
weekends, NAQP RTTY and the BARTG RTTY, which help a great deal.  The twenty
meter conditions were okay and only worked one station on 15 m, PZ5RA.

The 20 m "okay" conditions weren't helped by having the reflector on
the SteppIR not functioning as it should.  From what I can tell, the reflector
never extended or extend all the way out.  Tried adjusting in from the shack,
but the SWR remained the same no matter how radical the settings.

Still, with the marginal antenna, low power operation and just "okay"
conditions, all 20 m QSOs were definitely appreciated.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH