[3830] MoQP KG4IGC SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] MoQP KG4IGC SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 23:13:45 +0000
Missouri QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 2:54

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    5      2      0
   40:    7      2      0
   20:   11      9      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   23     13      0  Mults = 27  Total Score = 1,556

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Band conditions were great Saturday morning which is where I found most of my
counties. Was able to hear Missouri most of the day and into the early evening,
but was unable to spend much time actually on the air due to other priorities.
Sunday I picked up a couple more mobiles, but the bands were not in very good
condition.

Rig: Yaesu FT-3000
PWR: 100
ANT:Hex, Horizontal Loop, 40/20 Superloop