[3830] CWopsT K5AX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5ax@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K5AX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 14:19:15 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 5

Call: K5AX
Operator(s): K5AX
Station: K5AX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SE TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   45
   20:   64
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  109  Mults = 94  Total Score = 10,246

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs.  The 40M band was not too good here today. 20M was pretty
good to Europe, and some short skip. The band was fading in and out, so sorry
if I encroached on anyones' RUN frequency. Had fun, good to work a few new
participants,N6TVN, K0GUZ, KC1SA and K9GDF.  I was going to try a couple SO2R
calls, but had the wrong .mc Function Key definitions in my 2nd computer. Ha!
Always something! HI.
Rig K3, 2K-FA
Ant 40 - 2 el yagi,  20 - 4 el yagi, 20/15/10 - TA33N
RX Ant - SAL-30