[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 03:12:57 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Apr 7

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   1      1
   40:  18     11
   20:   4      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  23     15  Total Score = 345

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry to be absent the past few weeks.  I have to choose carefully whether to
stay up for NS now that the time has changed because I still have to teach
(coherently) on Friday mornings!

Propagation on 20 was gangbusters into CA, but not enough of them to add much
to the total points.  40 was good, though frustrating because I heard K7SS,
WJ9B, NQ6N in there several times but couldn't end up on the right end of the
couplet. Thanks to my QRP neighbor one state south (K1SX), 80 meters wasn't a
total loss.

Welcome to AF5CC - glad to have the new mult, keep coming back!

Hope to be back more regularly if I can work in a nap before 0230Z!  Thanks for
the Qs, and it's still more fun than any other contest bar none.  73, MikeNH