[3830] GaQP AA4CF Single OpCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4cf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP AA4CF Single OpCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 00:15:26 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: AA4CF
Operator(s): AA4CF
Station: AA4CF

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5.1

  160:      2
   80:     73
   40:    163
   20:     76
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    314       0  CW-Dig Mults = 44  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 27,544

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got a few hours in for CHERokee county, one of my favorite contests!  my 160M
antenna would not tune up for some reason on Saturday night though, must be
cobb webs from not getting on the air enough lately! I checked the connections
today and got it working again, but could only make 2 160 contacts today.  Only
76 contacts on 20M, didn't really try 15M.  Thanks!!!

73, Charlie