[3830] GaQP K7HKR Single OpSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, azswdxing@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K7HKR Single OpSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 06:04:48 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:               1
   40:               6
   20:              11
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     0        18  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 14  Total Score = 252

Club:

Comments:

80 watts into a 5-foot magnetic loop from AZ

I've at least attempted every state QSO party this year and this by far got me
the most QSOs.  Propagation was lousy and with my setup I left a *lot* of QSOs
on the table, but there were enough people on the air to make it worthwhile.
Was a little jealous of all of the 40-meter activity on Sunday on the clusters
that I couldn't work from here; must have been quite busy in-state!  Only real
disappointment was only working one of the 5 1x1 special calls and barely
hearing a second.  Hoping for better condx next year!