[3830] GaQP K4BAI/4 Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4BAI/4 Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 12:41:28 +0000
Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4BAI/4
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI/4

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: GA/HARR
Operating Time (hrs): 0:41

  160:      0       0
   80:      0       0
   40:     25       0
   20:     30       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
------------------------
Total:     55       0  CW-Dig Mults = 29  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 3,190

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756Pro, 100W, wire antennas.  Apologies for the confusion.  My intent was to
make a few QSOs with my rig and call from KU8E's QTH while he cleared up some
RF problems in the car before we started our W4AN/M trip.  Turned out the
problems couldn't be cured and I ended up back home in MUSC for the rest of the
contest also signing K4BAI.  Thanks for all QSOs and for your support of the
GQP.  73, John, K4BAI.