[3830] MiQP N2CU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP N2CU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 12:49:46 +0000
Michigan QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:   25     20
   40:   34     28
   20:    1      0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   60     48  CW Mults = 32  Ph Mults = 29  Total Score = 10,248

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

What a difference a year makes. My enthusiasm for operating this event was
quickly squashed after finding horrible band conditions. Of course, nothing on
20m, 40m signals were weak, and only two stations were found on 80m during the
day. Pretty much made for a no-band contest from my QTH located in far Western
NY. My first hour netted only 32 QSOs, compared to 56 last year. By the second
hour stations to the East and South were almost twice my QSO count, so I knew
there would be no repeat victory. Only one mobile worked (K8IR) who was quite
often the loudest MI station on 40m. Thanks for being out there.

Can someone turn on the propagation switch for the next contest?

K3/100, TH6DXX 48'(DE traps repaired this week), 40m dipole 30', 80m wire
vertical.

73, Tom N2CU