[3830] CWopsT WN4AFP LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WN4AFP LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:14:00 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 19

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 53mins

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  46
   20:   5
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  51  Mults = 51  Total Score = 2,601

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Another perfect score even on two bands...Thanks to all for the Qs... N5RP,N4IQ,
N3RD, K3WW, KE8G, K8BZ, N4KS, N3QE, K1DW, W4AU, N2AN, K1RO, AA3B, K9CT, K5CM,
K7SV, N5AW, N8BJQ, K1GQ, K5AX, N3AM, K3WJV, W7IY, W9CC, CG3KI, K4QS, K1EBY,
AA8TA, KN4Y, W4ER, AE1T, NR4M, VE3TW, KJ9C, NN5O, W7SW, K6AR, VE9AA, VE3HB,
WJ9B, N3ATQ, NA8V, W9ILY, KE2D, W8DN, KM4FO, W9RE, W8IQ, K8CMO, K3YP and N2SO.

I was flying at 39 with a sticky paddle today... Trying to get ready for the
high-flying FQP coming soon...  I remember very well my earlier CWTs when I was
struggling to get 28-30 contacts. I don't use a computer with CWTs, so all
sending is done with Vibroplex Brass Racer and AEA MM1 keyer. All receiving is
done with human ears. The CWTs have helped me increase my cw skills. I'm now at
the 51 wpm mark receiving contest style contacts. I give CWops kudos for helping
me improve.. 73s Dave WN4AFP   dave@wn4afp.com