[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 20:10:17 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 3

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :52

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  60
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  60  Mults = 60  Total Score = 3,600

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the Qs today...especially under 'interesting' conditions.  I
worked 20m only.

Best ears award goes to Mike, VE9AA.  How on Earth did you pick out my call,
Mike?  Condx between us were not kind at all.  You were about 229, so I know my
limp whistle was in the negative numbers.

Thrill:  Getting called by Summer, VE5SDH.  Summer, you are quite well named.
I hear you earlier when doing my SandP thing...and each time you called
somebody, gave us a thrill.  Thanks for being such a wonderful ray of sunshine
in our midst.

Too, thanks to all non-numbered folks I was privileged to work: Ken AB1J in MA;
Allen N2KW in NY; even Scott MM0LID (I was expecting a W5 prefix...Ha!); Mike
F5IN (long-time friend to us all); Alex IT9RBW; John HA8GZ; Jiri OK2RRR; Bill
K1GQ; Don VE2IR; and Ted WA3AER.

Climax: Getting called by our buddy, Bert F6HKA, right at the ending bell.
Bert is always the most hospitable QSO...always makes a fella feel like he's
been sitting there all day, waiting for us to swap info.  Thanks, Bert, for
everything.  Truly an A-1 op!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet