[3830] 432SprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kotoka2kqm@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 13:07:07 +0000
432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: KA2KQM
Operator(s): KA2KQM
Station: KA2KQM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM74tm
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Club:

Comments:

Was operating portable. I knew I would not be home for the Sprint so I put M2
432 Square Loop on my mag mount under the 144 MHz Square Loop. And, put my
FT-847 in the mobile so I could run modest power. Ran 847 at 25 watts to single
loop. I was hearing stations when I was still at lower elevations. Made above 3
contacts from parking lot on peak of mountain near my house at 3270 feet ASL.
Longest contact was with W4DEX at 230 miles. Thanks for digging me out of the
noise Dex! 73 all. Kent - KA2KQM