[3830] 432SprngSprnt K2EZ/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2ez@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt K2EZ/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 15:09:30 +0000
432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K2EZ/R
Operator(s): K2EZ
Station: K2EZ/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Club:

Comments:

The rove really started out slow.  Didn't really feel in the swing of things
till the last two hours.  It seemed very difficult to find contacts without
getting on ON4KST and I was only able to do that that my last two stops.

The start of my rove was punctuated by interruptions.  At my first location one
friendly curiosity seeker and one less friendly.  At second location another
friendly person who kept wanting to talk.  A bit later a police officer took
interest and that burned a bunch of time.  All told I spent almost an hour of
the contest period sidelined.