[3830] 7QP K7L(K6LL) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7L(K6LL) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 May 2017 17:13:01 +0000
7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K7L
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K7L

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: AZYMA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:  129
   40:  273     118
   20:  401     982     2
   15:   29
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  832    1100     2  Mults = 67  Total Score = 315,034

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was the first year that the rules allowed for assisted category, and I
think it helped on CW when I showed up on an unusual band on CW.  I put out a
few 20M RTTY CQ's but there was no big rush of QSO's, so I only worked two
folks there.

Note to myself:  You can tell if you have the county info in the correct
format, because the N1MM F3 button will illuminate if you are in ESM and the
exchange field is correct.

Participation seemed very good, and it was a lot of fun.