[3830] 7QP NN7ZZ(N5LZ) SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP NN7ZZ(N5LZ) SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 03:07:15 +0000
7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: NN7ZZ
Operator(s): N5LZ
Station: N5LZ

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: UTCAC
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:   18
   80:  197     19
   40:  284    141
   20:  477    215
   15:   13
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  989    375      0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 245,322

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

I thought band conditions were better than expected this time around (especially
on 40 and 80 meters).  Also, I think the new assisted category really helped
those of us who did lots of CQing on CW.   Almost every time I began CQing on a
new band the cluster pileups began almost immediately (all obviously due to
skimmer spots seen by those in the assisted categories).   Thanks for all the
Qs.  Thanks to the mobiles and county expeditioners for enhancing the fun.  And
thanks to the Oregon guys for their continued sponsorship and administration of
this great QSO party.  73, Don, N5LZ