[3830] Volta RTTY V31RJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Volta RTTY V31RJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 17:32:06 +0000
Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: V31RJ
Operator(s): V31RJ
Station: V31RJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: BELIZE DIST
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   16    10
   40:  133    34
   20:  136    29
   15:    5     3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  290    76  Total Score = 56,135,880

Club:

Comments:

Lost a couple of hours to thunder and lightning in the area. The a few hours
later, it rained very hard and with really strong winds it drove the water up
under the palapa. Of course the main areas where it leaked where over the
laptop and the amp. So I ended up covering everything with a shower curtain
till it abated a bit. I also had a few hardware/software glitches this time
around. I really am not sure if AFSK with a signalink is the way to go. Twice
settings changed on their own and everything quit working. Also a coax died
right after I changed bands from 15 to 20 halfway through the contest. Luckily
I had spares.