[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 20:40:06 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 17

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   61
   20:   44
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  105  Mults = 91  Total Score = 9,555

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 20 using an off center fed dipole at 17 feet.  44 QSOs in about 20
minutes.  Few W8, 9, and 0. I look forward to getting a better antenna up.
Coax switches are still packed away somewhere in the garage so the band change
was changing coax at the SWR bridge.  40 meters was good with 61 QSOs, but no
W6 or W7.  Inverted vee at 35 feet.

There was a  different mix of guys during this session.  Some QRN.  Possible
rain.  It has been dry and the farmers were finishing planting over the last
few days so the ground was loose.  It was so windy and dusty that I could not
see the house 150 feet away.