[3830] CWopsT N5PHT HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, n5phtgs@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5PHT HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 14:09:26 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 24

Call: N5PHT
Operator(s): N5PHT
Station: N5PHT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  42
   20:  52
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  94  Mults = 80  Total Score = 7,520

Club:

Comments:

Tnks for the Qs.  I heard nothing on 80 so 2 band effort.  Well, in the 'old dog
new tricks' category I learned something new and therefore really helped.  If
the bands had been a little btr I could have hit over 100 I think.  I made a
simple change and it made a lot of difference that reduced my asking for
repeats - too simple to explain and a bit embarrassing but it works!!  Will
have to rearrange the op position a little for 1900 and try it again.  Hope to
cu 1900 and 0300 and then off to the Ozarks tomorrow morning for 12 days!!