[3830] WPX CW N9NB SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tsrwvcomm@xxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N9NB SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 16:50:20 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   3
   20:  17
   15:  10
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

I had high hopes of operating all out in the wpx cw, but arrived back the night
before to find the power has been out for 6 days and the ac transformer to our
home was blown! Tossed out all the food in the freezers and fridge and aired
out the house  -:(Must have been a lightning strike, as the sal-30 was also
non-operational, and this dashed my hopes of hearing on the low bands. Happy to
have a new transformer installed before the weekend, but the ordeal wore me out.

Condx sure sounded good with 20m open to Asia throughout the morning. Nice to
hear many friends enjoying the bands!

Thanks to all for the fun, 73 Ted n9nb