[3830] WPX CW N4WW M/S HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4WW M/S HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 00:30:17 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4KM N4WW WF3C
Station: N4WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:
   80:   44
   40:  790
   20: 1432
   15:  454
   10:   42
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I just couldn't make up my mind to operate this weekend. I must have changed 2-3
times. By the time I got the OK from XYL it was 2-3 days before test. All my M/2
ops were gone. SO n4km and I hung in there and we split the time for M/S plus a
couple hours from wf3c.

You could tell Saturday night that something happened. Even USA signals had
flutter. Usual absence of north pole stuff including all Scandinavia and no
polar Asia qso's to BY and HS etc.

Anyway Kevin n4km is a great op and good guy to operate with such a difficult
time of sunspot cycle.

73 doc n4ww