[3830] WPX CW KD5DD(N4OGW) SOAB LP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rt_clay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KD5DD(N4OGW) SOAB LP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 02:07:25 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ms
Operating Time (hrs): 34
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   15
   40:  547
   20: 1004
   15:  380
   10:   98
------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun, thanks to Larry NN5O for use of the call. It has been a long time
since I have been able to operate WPX seriously.

I had one equipment problem Saturday morning- my power supply died. I was able
to sub in a different one, but had to take some off time when the bands were
good to make some new cables. I put up a temporary 40m beverage to EU for the
contest which seemed to help a bit.

Saturday night was tough with the aurora and also qrn from thunderstorms not
far away. Sunday was better, but very little DX compared to Saturday besides
South America. Nice Es and short skip on 10/15 made Sunday afternoon
interesting, but I had nearly all 1 point qsos after Saturday.

Tor
N4OGW