[3830] WPX CW KC0MO(K0OU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, k0ou@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KC0MO(K0OU) SOAB HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 02:42:00 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KC0MO
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 31

------------
  160:
   80:   49
   40:  341
   20:  811
   15:  130
   10:   10
------------

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

was a test for me to see if I have the stamina to do a good contest effort after
being ill over the winter. I think I passed. Conditions were MUCH better on
Saturday than on Sunday The only band open on Sunday was 20 meters and it
stunk! rapid QSB and thunderstorm QRN made it difficult to copy a whole
callsign and exchange. I really felt like a lid  - no DX, just one pointers all
day so even though the Q's kept coming, the score just would not build up. Still
the most fun I've ever had. TNX foR THE Q;s anD THE patience. See you all in the
IARU, and IN Field Day.