[3830] WPX CW KN7NV(@K0RF) M/S HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, k6rf@xxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KN7NV(@K0RF) M/S HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 02:48:33 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KN7NV
Operator(s): W0UA K7NV K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 47

------------
  160:   11
   80:  102
   40:  752
   20: 1767
   15:  228
   10:   15
------------

Club:

Comments:

Well, this one started without us. The first hour was total chaos. We lost
network communication, INTERNET, and of course the ability to control any
rotators, switches and really about everything. I still don't know what
happened but my tablet could still talk to the INTERNET, but neither hard wired
nor wireless communication with any of the shack computers was possible.
Then after almost an hour of rebooting and trying everything I could think of,
it magically started talking again. We lost the first hour.

George worked extra hard to log 'em as fast as possible to try to regain some
of the lost time. Kurt and I occupied the second chair and endeavored to make
the 5 contacts on off bands each hour when George was here. During George's off
times, Kurt and I both did some running and some multing.

Anyway, in spite of some awful conditions, we managed to make a pretty good
effort out of it.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73,

Chuck