[3830] WPX CW K3WJV SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K3WJV SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 15:09:37 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
  160:    8
   80:   40
   40:  425
   20:  636
   15:   26
   10:    8
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Lost 4.5 hrs Saturday afternoon when my tree guy showed up to do some branch
trimming for me. He climbed 5 trees and it was worth the time off but too bad
he didn't come on Sunday when EU was all but shut down on 20 with the condx,
hi. Still always a fun contest, my favorite.

This was my first experience having a professional tree person and now that I
see what he can do I already have plans for more work for him.

Rural location 1255' ASL
stn 1   FT1000MP & Alpha 89
40mtr inv vee & 40mtr sloper @55ft

stn 2   K3/P3 & Acom 2000A  -  Main station
2el K4KIO 6 band Hexbeam @24ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron
3 band dual leg fan inv vee @50ft  80m & 40m/trapped 160m

Palstar HF-AUTO manually re-arranged between stns when necessary
WinKeyer USB & Vibroplex paddle

Rx ants - staggered 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbogs with DXE ncc-2

SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger