[3830] WPX CW WN2O(N2GC) SOSB160(TS) HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, n2gc@xxxxxxxx, yccc@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WN2O(N2GC) SOSB160(TS) HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 16:54:15 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WN2O
Operator(s): N2GC
Station: N2GC

Class: SOSB160(TS) HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:  67
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

IC756PRO3, AL-1200, Double L @55'

Got on late Friday night after EU sunrise. Band was pretty quiet and signals
were strong. NR6O was booming in but could not hear me or the other east coast
stations calling him. Saturday night band was very noisy, only EU heard was
EI5KF but he didn't hear me. Did work 2 PY's with nice signals. Looks like only
67 people were rewarded with the WN2 mult by listening on 160:)