[3830] WPX CW LX7I M/S HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ronald.schiltmans@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LX7I M/S HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 21:07:40 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DL3BPC PC5A
Station: LX7I

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN29XV
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   11
   80:  443
   40: 1255
   20: 1636
   15:  130
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

We tried "2OSR" -two operator single radio- this year, competing in
the M/S category.

There was not much time for proper preparations which resulted in a few
technical issues which in the end made a difference in our score.

The contest started of well with decent rates and we found ourselves even well
ahead of last years score. Unfortunately on Sunday the disturbance killed the
path to NA with the K-factor rising to 6. This made the day-time rates drop
badly and the plan to get 4000 Qs in the log went south.

But all in all it was great to be back in the chair of Philippe's (LX2A)
magnificent contest station.

Big thanks to all the callers ...

Ron DL3BPC
Aurelio PC5A