[3830] CWopsT OF3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elefa@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OF3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 14:11:39 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 31

Call: OF3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OF3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  24
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  24  Mults = 24  Total Score = 576

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Most of the paths were covered by a dense Es-layer, so we needed at least twice
the number of hops to reach the other party. K1BG was a good signal from the
start, others started popping up halfway in the contest, all extremely weak...
Repaired my old 1980's Accukeyer (with true TTL, not LS or CMOS). Due to dried
out electrolytes it had turned into an oscillator mainly jamming 21 MHz. Now it
is clean around the LM109K regulator... Happy to work OH2BN first time... he
could hear me now in the HP section I, guess... Cheers/73, "Zaba"
OH1ZAA