[3830] WPX CW IT9RBW SO(A)SB20(TS) LP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW IT9RBW SO(A)SB20(TS) LP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 18:14:35 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SO(A)SB20(TS) LP
QTH: sicily isl
Operating Time (hrs): 35,9

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1049
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

It was nice weekend,a good saturday but a bad sunday. There were good
condiciones saturday.I stopped trasmissions before the first break whit 700
qso.
I started on sunday hoping for the same condiciones,but i didn't calculate the
solar storm!
There was nothing on sunday until around 6 PM gmt,but my 36 hr of work were
almost finished. I stopped them at 8 pm gmt,when the condiciones got better.At
the end of the contest.
I was very satisfied whit the result, whic was made by a set up of Little
Pistol.

Icom 756 pro 3
Momobeam 2 el 8@
73s de IT9RBW Alex