[3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 19:01:58 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD LZ2CJ LZ1PM LZ3RR LZ1UQ LZ5FF LZ3FM LZ2UU LZ1ANA LZ3UM LZ2HQ
LZ1FG LZ1BJ LZ1VLS
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  401
   80:  922
   40: 1814
   20: 2477
   15:  999
   10:  323
------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

1150 QSOs and 111 mults less than in 2016 due to poorer condx ( we made 1756
QSOs on 15 m and 1037 QSOs on 10m in 2016 )
New blocking device/commutation  boxes were "finished" just about 1
hour before the start of the contest. This resulted in a situation that I was
the only one making QSOs in first 30 minutes or so and that was on top band.
Took some time to switch to  single radio set up for each of other bands and
gradually boxes were made working until the sunrise. This was on first morning,
so probably few hundred QSOs were not made because of the problem encountered.
Propagation was acceptable during first 24 hours, but deteriorated
significantly on second day.
IN spite of the problems we had it was fun to get together once again and do
one more WPX CW.

See you all in CQWW after few months.
Thanks to ALL who called us.

73, Wally LZ2CJ