[3830] AlQP KN4Y SO Mobile+DriverCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP KN4Y SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:36:05 +0000
Alabama QSO Party

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:  310     0
   20:  271     0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  581     0  CW Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 53,452

Club: SPORTSMAN'S PARADISE ARC

Comments:

Strange DX contacts are not a multiplier. Great day, had a downpour in Wilcox
county, otherwise a great day for a QSO party. Band conditions okay with loud
signals most of the time. New hearing aid helped, did not ask for too many
repeats. The mounted shot gun on the back window made me accepted as a native,
told  people I shoot skip. Had some good bar-b-cue. My driver made some wrong
turns so I got to run a few unannounced counties. Total Miles 805.