[3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3WJV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 14:14:06 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 7

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   2
   40:  75
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  97  Mults = 90  Total Score = 8,730

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

For the technical difficulty I had going on this is a pretty good score. Made 2
Q's on 80 then something started going on with rx with the K3. Tried a couple
minutes more but went to 40 on the other stn and hammered it pretty good. Ran
out of stns to work so tried 20 on the K3. Still having some kind of rx problem
as the swr is fine but I fought through it and managed 20 Q's on 20 somehow.
Will probably miss the afternoon session with an appt in town but hope I can
find the trouble with the K3 for the 0300 session.

Rural location 1255' ASL
FT1000MP & Alpha 89
40mtr inv vee @55ft

K3/P3 & Acom 2000A
2el K4KIO 6 band Hexbeam @24ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron
Inv vees for 80m & 40m with trapped 160m @55ft

Palstar HF-AUTO manually re-arranged between stns when necessary
WinKeyer USB & Vibroplex paddle

Rx ants - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbogs staggered & spaced @ 66ft - DXE ncc-2

SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger