[3830] NCCC Sprint N4EEV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N4EEV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 02:58:38 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Jun 9

Call: N4EEV
Operator(s): N4EEV
Station: N4EEV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): :20

  160:
   80:
   40:   5      5
   20:  10      9
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  15     14  Total Score = 210

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC7410 and dipole at 35ft. antenna came down earlier for unscheduled maintenance
courtesy of tree rats. I could not get it as high now. Every band from 20m down
was noisier than the higher band and very difficult to hear. 80 will not load
at all and running the ICOM instead of the K3 made it very unpleasant. I heard
several call me but I could not pull you out, it was not you, I am that guy
tonight. Lets hope I can get the antenna up and K3 fixed very soon. Thanks for
the QSO, 73 Mike