[3830] ARRL June VHF W5ZN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W5ZN Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 03:37:34 +0000
ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: W5ZN
Operator(s): W5ZN
Station: W5ZN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Arkansas
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Radios: SO2R

    6:  494   143
    2:  156    65
  222:   58    33
  432:   79    32
  903:   10     6
  1.2:   10     6
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  807   285  Total Score = 280,440

Club:

Comments:

Very excellent propagation on 144 MHz and higher. 50 MHz was not good Saturday
afternoon or Sunday morning but a great opening late Sunday afternoon and early
evening gave us a bounce. Many thanks to our great Rovers in this area. Without
them, our effort would not be worth the time in building the VHF stations.
Thanks to AG4V, W5VY, KK5WA, AF5WN, N5QS, N5QT, WB5IGF and my local radio club,
the North Central Arkansas Amateur Radio Services (NCAARS) for all the local
support of the W5ZN effort.

Thanks to everyone who worked W5ZN.     73 Joel W5ZN