[3830] ARRL June VHF W2FU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W2FU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 04:28:46 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  328   112  Total Score = 36,736

Club: Rochester (NY) DX Association

Comments:

2nd year that I operated this contest on 6 meters remotely from Iowa.  Made my
first ever JT65 and MSK144 QSOs the day before the contest, then a few QSOs
during the contest on both modes.  Getting everything to work with one
configuration of cables, settings and such is a real challenge.

I expect that I will do this again next year, but I really want to add a few
more bands....2 meters, 432 and maybe 1296!!

K3 - K3 mini with Remote Rig and GH Everyware rotator controls.
Expert 1.3K amp
7 el @ 125'

This year I did NOT have a radio with me, so no EN32 QSO made it into the log.
Sun late afternoon, I did work a guy down in EN31, so I think I could have done
it again.

Jeff