[3830] ARRL June VHF K4WI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K4WI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 11:11:07 +0000

  3.4:    0     0
  5.7:    0     0
  10G:    0     0
  24G:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  450    91  Total Score = 40,950

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were not the best by a long shot.... six would try to open then be
dead. Sunday morning and evening were the best times. Never heard any DX...
nothing to the south and DM79 was as far west I worked. Listened for W6JTI in
CM79 but nothing heard. I did get a couple of new grids! Writelog gave me
problems with duping and spots... still haven't figured that out. So my score
probably will need adjusting! Thanks to all who I worked and appoliges to those
who faded out before I could get their grid! Ft5000+SB220 to 7 el @ 50 ft. 73's
Cort K4WI