[3830] CWopsT W5/MM0LID(@KJ5Y) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W5/MM0LID(@KJ5Y) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:12:22 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 14

Call: W5/MM0LID
Operator(s): MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Houston
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  67
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  67  Mults = 67  Total Score = 4,489

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Was a nice relaxed session.
Kudos to all the guys who observed the slower speed.

Nice to work plenty of CWA guys, Special mentions go out to you guys who are a
credit to our hobby and keeping CW and CW contest well and truly alive!

Was stuck with 20m today on the Dipole at 125' due to the GXP beam being out of
service, the dog decided he would take a feast on the feedline and severed it.
Will get round to repairing it ASAP.

Look forward to seeing you guys at 1900z for more fun.

Taking my FCC tests this weekend, so hopefully you guys wont have to suffer
with my god forsaken long call much longer :)

73 MM0LID
Scott

One Man, One Ear, One Radio.