[3830] ARRL June VHF VE3SMA/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3smaa@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE3SMA/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 11:57:13 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  378   103  Total Score = 51,603

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Grid total includes the 7 grids we operated from.  Numbers are first cut counts
from paper log and may change a bit.

Lots of fun and only one mosquito bite (in my driveway!).  Added a new
higher-gain antenna for 222 but then had to revert to an old QRP transverter,
so the totals there suffered somewhat.  Made absolutely no change on 432, but
the score there was way up! 6m propagation wasn't quite up to last year's
exceptional standard but it was open enough to keep things interesting.

Many thanks to Tom, VE3RSA, for stepping into the back seat operator's job at
the last minute and learning how to use the IC-7000 on the drive to the 1st
site.  Many thanks also to VE3RZ for the loan of equipment and to VA3ELE for
taking note of, and helping to fix, an RF-into-audio problem on Saturday
morning.

73,
Steve, VE3SMA