[3830] TBDC K2AV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC K2AV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 15:53:03 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: K2AV
Operator(s): K2AV
Station: K2AV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 103  Total Score = 224

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3 Diversity + Alpha 8410, Inverted L over FCP.

Static crashes of course punching out letters and numbers from exchanges for
all but strongest signals. Called an EI, worked him, and then somehow failed to
get it in the log. Abject apologies to the EI who will get a NIL for it.
Entirely my fault, whoever you are. Please no Irish curse for the offence.

See in the RBN's this morning that I was hitting Europe for a fair bit of time.
160 is open a lot more than the activity. Time now to get ready for the sunspot
minimum. We may have a good deal of fun on Top Band coming up.